Terms and Conditions
The terms:- Sewing Chest Limited, us; or we, refers to the owner of the website. The term:- you, refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and or be a criminal offence.
All prices stated are in Pounds Sterling and shown inclusive of VAT (calculated at the current rate applicable) Prices are subject to alteration without prior notice.
DESCRIPTIONS, COLOURS AND SPECIFICATIONS
Sewing Chest Limited makes every effort to describe and illustrate its products as accurately as possible, but cannot be held liable for any inaccuracies that may occur. Images are shown as a guide and should not be regarded as an accurate representation of the actual fabric, particularly with regard to colours, which are subject to limitations in the reproduction processes.
CARRIAGE AND DELIVERY
Carriage will be charged at the rate shown at checkout and is subject to VAT at the current UK rate.
Any delivery dates/times stated are estimated based upon experience. Sewing Chest Limited shall have no liability for late or non delivery for whatever reason.
Customers are responsible for ensuring that the import of goods purchased from Sewing Chest Limited does not breach any relevant legislation. Any import duties and/or taxes incurred are the responsibility of the customer.
Sewing Chest Limited reserves the right to defer the date of delivery, to cancel the contract or to reduce the quantity of the products ordered if it is prevented from or delayed in the carrying on of its business due to circumstances beyond its reasonable control, including but without limitation, acts of God, governmental actions, war or national emergency, acts of terrorism, protests, riot, civil commotion, fire, explosion, flood, epidemic, lock-outs, strikes or other labour disputes (whether or not directly related), or restraints or delays affecting carriers, or inability or delay in obtaining supplies of adequate or suitable materials.
The normal method of payment is by PayPal at the point of placing an order. If Sewing Chest Limited is unable to supply any of the products ordered then an appropriate refund will be made to the PayPal Account used when placing the order.
PASSING OF PROPERTY AND RISK
Risk and ownership of products shall pass to the customer upon delivery
Claims for apparent defects must be notified within 3 days of receipt by the Buyer of the goods and will only be accepted by Sewing Chest Limited if the goods are still in their original state and have not been treated or processed.
Claims for latent defects must be notified within 3 days after receipt of the goods or immediately after identification whichever shall be the earlier. Processing must be stopped immediately after identification of the latent defect unless an extension of the damage can be avoided or Sewing Chest Limited has expressly given its consent.
The liability of Sewing Chest Limited shall in no event exceed the invoice value of the goods in respect of which damages are claimed. No liability for loss of profit, indirect or consequential loss shall fall on Sewing Chest Limited.
Sewing Chest Limited shall have no liability for any damage or loss incurred by the Buyer in respect of any goods which have been made up or processed in any way after the same have been delivered.
All further claims for damages howsoever arising are hereby expressly excluded.
All warranties or conditions, statutory or otherwise as to quality or the fitness of the goods for any particular purpose, whether known to the Seller or not, are excluded.
Any contract created via this website is to be governed by English Law.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.